Friday, February 20, 2015

So this goes out to my bitch ass disrespectful ex-roommate. You are gross. You don't wash your hands, you don't cover your mouth, you don't clean, you shit and throw the toilet paper in the trash can and never take out the trash, your face wash smells like funk and I have bought countless air fresheners to try to cover it up and it doesn't work, your hair disgusts me, I wish I was never forced into having to room with you, you are a bitch ass that not even your own people want to room with you, I hope one day you get a roommate that is as horrible to you as you were to me. How can you be so disrespectful that you don't care about the fact that I need to sleep or that I have things to do until you realize that you look bad as I am actually your 2nd roommate. You are disrespectful in the way that you tell other peoples business, regardless of whether or not you like your roommate, you don't go telling their personal business (aka why are you telling your judgmental friends that your last roommate had sex, when she didn't) and afterward you play the victim as if you did nothing. I was your 2nd roommate. Your 2nd, but you still had the problems with me that you did with your first one. I wouldn't go as far as to say I hate you. But we can't be friends. Obviously you don't respect me as a person. And since that is not respected we can never be more than that. I resent you. I welcomed you into my room even if I didn't want to. I brought you home to meet my family. Let you stay at the house for almost a month free of charge. And what I get is disrespect shit. You are a vile disgusting human being with no social skill or ability to realize that you are in the wrong, and you will never get anywhere when you continue playing the victim. You are being rewarded your own room for being a horrible person, congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment